We have a communication vision to mobilize thought leaders globally. Can you develop clear and engaging communication products to reach this goal? Then we need you as our new Communications Manager.
Monday Morning is the leading independent think tank in Scandinavia with Head Quarters in Copenhagen and a global outreach. Our aim is to enable key decision makers to navigate and operate in an increasingly complex global landscape. Monday Morning houses several independent departments.
At Monday Morning Global Institute we develop new knowledge to pave the way for a shift in corporate mind-set from focusing on risks to seeing opportunities. Risk has for too long dominated the business agenda. It’s time to change. We analyze the global risk landscape and demonstrate that behind every risk we can find several opportunities. We want to replace the concern instilled by risks with the confidence inspired by opportunities.
This year we launched the first ever Global Opportunity Report, and year by year we wish to develop our understanding of emerging risks and the opportunities they represent. Our ambition is that more corporate leaders will join us on this journey towards a new strategic opportunity mind-set. It will be a movement of frontrunners in the race towards a sustainable economy.
Why are we hiring?
We are currently developing our communication vision for the Global Opportunity Report and we need you to help us implement it. The ambition is to reach out to thought leaders globally and inspire them to adopt the new opportunity mind-set and use the Global Opportunity Report as a GPS for strategic decision making. Achieving this goal requires high quality communication targeting different audiences; including a continuous presence on digital platforms and the use of traditional media channels in Denmark and internationally.
- Lead the implementation of the communication vision for the Global Opportunity Report.
- Pitch content from the report to relevant media; ensure coverage in connection with launches as well as in-between events.
- Write and/or edit content for all communication channels of the project e.g. e-newsletters, press releases, web-site updates and blogs.
- Design, plan and execute launch events, which draw global attention to the messages of the Global Opportunity Report.
- Maintain a dynamic web-universe and ensure a strong presence on social media.
The ideal candidate has:
- An education in communication and a few years of professional experience. Energy and desire to create results is more important than experience.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills. You read and write excellent English.
- An ability to translate analysis into engaging and clear messages targeting different audiences.
- Experience with the development of various creative content and mediums such as webinars and info graphics.
- Excellent networking skills. You are able to spot change-makers and find ways to engage them.
- A digital mind-set.
- A robust nature with the ability to work against tight deadlines. You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
We can offer:
- A passionate and ambitious work environment with focus on making a difference – for business and for the world.
- A platform for addressing true global challenges from within and internationally recognized think tank.
- An opportunity to work with a dedicated team with strong global networks in business, academia, government and international organizations all over the world.
Highlights of Monday Morning:
- Monday Morning is the leading independent think tank in Scandinavia, with 25-years of experience in facilitating processes of co-creation, strategy development and production of new knowledge.
- Political leaders and corporate decision-makers engage with Monday Morning for advice and development of strategic foresight.
- Sustainia is an innovation platform of Monday Morning gathering companies, NGOs, foundations and thought leaders to co-create tangible approaches to sustainability.
- The first ever Global Opportunity Report was launched this year by Monday Morning in collaboration with DNV-GL and Global Compact. It’s a unique tool for future-proofing business and for identifying the next best practice.
- Monday Morning offers a GPS system for leaders to navigate in shifting market trends, changing societal values and modes of organization.
- An important highlight of Monday Morning was when the Copenhagen Climate Council was established in 2007 as a global collaboration between international business and science. A process lead by Monday Morning.
Category: Permanent position
Job location: Copenhagen
Work language: English
Salary: Comparable to government pay scales
Application Deadline: 05. June – 2015
Expected job start: August 1st – 2015
For more information and applications (only electronic) please contact: Project Director Marianne Haahr [email protected] phone 31 64 10 10