Are you ready to use new knowledge to interrupt the status quo in corporate management? Are you looking for a chance to be part of a think tank bringing innovative ideas to business and key decision makers? Then you might be our new Senior Analyst at Monday Morning Global Institute.
Monday Morning is the leading independent think tank in Scandinavia with Head Quarters in Copenhagen and a global outreach. Our aim is to enable key decision makers to navigate and operate in an increasingly complex global landscape. Monday Morning houses several independent departments.
At Monday Morning Global Institute we develop new knowledge to pave the way for a shift in corporate mind-set from focusing on risks to seeing opportunities. Risk has for too long dominated the business agenda. It’s time to change. We analyze the global risk landscape and demonstrate that behind every risk we can find several opportunities. We want to replace the concern instilled by risks with the confidence inspired by opportunities.
This year we launched the first Global Opportunity Report, and year by year we wish to develop our understanding of emerging risks and the opportunities they represent. We see this as one of the strongest new tools for strategic decision making in business and beyond.
Our ambition is that more corporate leaders will join us on this journey towards a new strategic opportunity mind-set. Therefore, Monday Morning Global Institute will grow the number of corporate partnerships and initiatives over the coming years. We need a strong Senior Analyst who can independently bring new partners on board and support the analytical work of the Institute.
– Spot emerging global trends and help partners turn these into opportunities.
– Establish relationships with key corporate players in Denmark and globally.
– Contribute to the analytical work of the Global Opportunity Report.
– Grow and develop our existing strategies and activities.
– Organize and facilitate processes of co-creation, tailor-made strategy-sessions, workshops and inspirational seminars.
– Craft winning proposals.
– 7+ years of professional experience from business, NGOs and/or consultancies.
– Strong communication skills in English, both in person and in writing.
– A strong presence: People listen when you speak, feel inspired and engaged.
– Knowledge and command of the language of sustainability.
– Skills to design and facilitate world class workshops and innovative processes of co-creation/collective impact.
– Knowledge of global challenges facing business; particularly in emerging markets.
– A proven track record of successful project development and partnership building.
– A strong international network and ability to use it strategically.
– Team player skills, thriving in a creative environment with dedicated colleagues.
– A passionate and ambitious work environment with focus on making a difference – for business and for the world.
– A platform for addressing true global challenges from within and internationally recognized think tank.
– An opportunity to work with a strong and dedicated team with strong global networks in business, academia, government and international organizations all over the world.
– An opportunity to be part of a growing new organization.
– Monday Morning is the leading independent think tank in Scandinavia, with 25-years of experience in facilitating processes of co-creation, strategy development and new knowledge production.
– Political leaders and corporate decision-makers engage with Monday Morning for advice and development of strategic foresight.
– Sustainia is an innovation platform of Monday Morning gathering companies, NGOs, foundations and thought leaders to co-create tangible approaches to sustainability.
– The first ever Global Opportunity Report was launched this year by Monday Morning in collaboration with DNV-GL and UN Global Compact. It’s a unique tool for future-proofing business and for identifying the next best practice.
– Monday Morning offers a GPS system for leaders to navigate in shifting market trends, changing societal values and modes of organization.
– An important highlight of Monday Morning was when the Copenhagen Climate Council was established in 2007 as a global collaboration between international business and science. A process lead by Monday Morning.
For more information and applications (only electronic) please contact:
Project Director Marianne Haahr [email protected] phone: 31 64 10 10